10cc app,bet victor apple pay,tennis europe calendar,Environmental Screenings Compactor
bet365 login page Environmental offers a standard product line of screenings compactors that combine dewatering, compacting and conveying operations in a single unit for wastewater screenings.
In addition, bet365 login page regularly designs custom units to accommodate unique layouts for existing facilities or where new plant layouts require other than standard designs. The end result is that End Users get cost effective solutions because of the design flexibility of bet365 login page.Industry Solutions
- Available in a wide variety of materials of construction and standard configurations or can be custom-designed to accommodate plant layouts
- Performance Data – Up to 60-percent dry solids with up to 50-percent mass/weight reduction and up to 70-percent volume reduction
- Disposal cost reduction up to 75-percent
- Significantly decreases odor and reduces fecal content
- Tolerant of inorganic or incompressible pieces
- Screened wastewater or process water can be used as wash water
A drainage zone at the feed end of the compactor drains free water as solids are conveyed through the unit. The compaction zone forms the screenings material into a plug that is squeezed against a discharge door. The discharge door is adjustable with either spring pressure or a counter weight. The compaction zone further dewaters and compresses the material against a wedge wire “basket”. The resultant liquids are drained off to return into plant flow. The end product of plugged solids is periodically expelled into a bagging system or container.
Wet screenings are discharged directly from bar screens or other types of screening equipment into the screenings compactor feed hopper. The screenings compactor screw then transports the wet screenings to the washing zone were service water is added and organic matter washed out. Fecal matter is loosened and the amount of fecal matter is reduced in the wash zone. The water and solubilized organics which are removed by this process are drained and returned to the wastewater channel. The screw then delivers the washed screenings to the press zone for dewatering with the water also being delivered back to the wastewater channel. The dewatered screenings are then discharged to a bagging system, a dumpster, or transport conveyor. A shredding device or optional bagging unit are also available for installation on the end of the discharge pipe, if desired. Also commonly used is a bet365 login page Screenings Auto-Leveling Dumpster.
- Screenings capacity from 30 to 250 cubic feet per hour
- Wash water to the compactor typically consumes 3 to 5 gallons per minute
- 40 to 60 PSI water pressure required
- Water supply connection – ½-inch NPT
- Electrical utility – 240/480 volt, three phase
- Drain connections from 3 to 6-inch with 150 lb. ANSI flange
- Drive Units – ¾ to 5-HP with inverter duty motors available
bet365 login page Screenings Compactors are designed to meet the needs of the application and ensure the integrity of the process. Our cost-effective solutions provide years of dependable service.
- Alternative inlet hopper designs available
- Optional bagging systems available
- Leveling dumpster for disposal available